Click photo to enlarge
|Dealer stock #:
|Number of air conditioners:
||North America > United States
|Web site URL:
Class B Camper Van
Solar Panel 2:
Grape Solar GS-S-195 - 195 Watts
Solar Panel 1:
Canadian Solar CS6X-295M - 295 Watts
Solar Charge Controller:
Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024i + IPN ProRemote
MicroSolar 1000W Pure Sine Wave
Deep Cycle AGM Batteries:
2 x Lifeline GPL-4CT - 6V 220 Amps
MaxxFan Deluxe 7000K, 10-speed + Electric Lid
For Sale By:
Water Capacity (Gallons):
Norcold DE0751BB | 2.7 cu ft
* Length - 21'8"
* Exterior Width - 7'4"
* Interior Height (max) - 6'2"
* Interior Width - 6'10.5"
* Fuel Capacity - 21.1 gallons
* Fresh Water Capacity w/Heater - 20 gal. + 6 gal. container = 26 gallons
* Black Tank Capacity - 13 gal.
* Grey Tank Capacity - 6 gal.
* LP Capacity - 7 gal.
* GVWR - 7,275 lbs.
* GCWR - 9,275 lbs.
* Wheelbase - 152"
* Chassis - Volkswagen
* 2.8L fuel-injected gas engine
* 4-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
* 280-amp. battery / 150-amp. alternator
* Air Springs Upgrade - rear auxilary
* Tires (Vredestein) w/ full size spare - very low mileage
* Time delay interior cab lighting
* Automotive heater/air conditioner - in-dash and auxiliary rear automotive heater
* Auxiliary ceiling mount fan w/4 outlets
* Battery charge control - dual, automatic
* Door locks - power (cab and entrance)
* Exterior mirrors - low mounted, electric remote control, heated
* Floormats - rubber
* Hood release - interior
* Start circuit - emergency auxiliary
* Steering - power assisted
* Trim panels - driver and passenger doors, includes storage
* 12-Volt electrical supply/lighter
* Windows - power
Front seating area
* Seats (cab) - reclining mid-back design, headrests, adjustable armrests, lumbar support (drivers-adjustable, passenger-fixed)
* swivel/slide pedestals, 3-point retracting seat belts
* Carpeting w/pad - stain resistant
* Ceiling - acoustical fabric headliner
* Ceiling lights (single & double)
* Convenience tray - includes cupholders & storage tray
* Wardrobe - carpeted floor, clothes rod, auto light
* Windows - tinted w/31% light transmittal
* Upgraded ceiling fan (see upgrades section)
* Microwave oven
* Range top - 2 burners, recessed w/cover
* Sink - stainless steel, recessed w/countertop cover
* Upgraded Refrigerator (see upgrades section)
* Cabinet - expandable
* Medicine cabinet - mirrored doors
* Shower package (slides out) - shower curtain, flexible shower head, shower pan w/ power drain
* Sink - fold-down
* Tissue holder
* Toilet - marine style w/ foot pedal
* Towel bars (2) on bath door
* Vanity shelf - fold-down
* Bumpers - molded, steel reinforced
* Entrance door locks (2) - latch, deadbolt
* Entrance door w/ screen door
* Exterior wash station w/ pump switch
* Fuel fill dor, flush mount - lockable cap
* Mudflaps - frong & rear (4)
* Lower exterior paint (Plum Haze)
* Outlet - 110V, curbside
* Storage compartment (rear cap)
* Running boards (fiberglass) - w/ fender flares
* Extra-long sewer hose & storage compartment
* Tire tools - jack, jack handle, lug wrench
* Trailer towing package - w/ Class I hitch
* Trailer wiring socket
* Water fill door - lockable
* Wheel covers
* City water hookup
* Electrical control center - 110V AC / 12V DC, 45-amp remote electronic converter/charger, AC circuit breakers, DC fuses, 30-amp, power cord
* Furnace - electronic ignition, 17,000 BTU, ducted
* Generator - 3,000 watt, w/hourmeter
* LP tank - permanent mount w/gauge
* Monitor panel - water, holding and LP tank levels, battery condition gauge, water pump switch, generator start/stop switch
* Water heater - 4 gal., 110-Volt electric w/Motoraid
* Water pump (demand)
* Carbon monoxide detector/alarm
* Center mount brake light
* Driver/passenger side air bags
* Fire extinguisher
* Ground fault circuit interrupter
* Lap belts in selected areas
* Smoke and LP leak detector/alarm
* Three-point seat belts on forward facing seats
* It has been well taken care of and maintained since the day I bought it and it still runs very smoothly.
* The engine is clean and free of any issues.
* No problem driving through mountains and high heat,
* Gets great mileage for an RV - up to 20mpg when it's empty, and up to 17mpg when it's at the max weight (depending upon conditions)...recently checked mpg on short driving local to Boulder was 15.25 mpg
* Misc. defects:
* Few screw holes on walls
* Small dent in the exterior wash station cover.
* Minor scratch in front of rear driver-side wheel-well.
* A couple small areas with chipped wood (above fuse cabinet, edge of desk, below sink).
* Aside from these few cosmetic issues, it is in very good condition throughout.
* Exterior decals are slightly faded from the sun.
* Unlike most Class B Campers, the Rialta is is not adapted from another vehicle. Rather, it was engineered from the ground up with a VW Eurovan chassis as the framework, with the needs of an RV'er in mind.
* Perhaps the best thing about the Rialta is its clever use of space. Every available inch has been designed to optimize functionality and comfort. Take the bathroom, for example. It's constructed with telescoping walls. When extended, there's room for a toilet, folding sink, medicine cabinet with mirrored sliding doors, two towel bars and, amazingly enough, a useable shower & basin. See pictures below to see how the bathroom area transforms to various configurations.
* Don't let its size fool you! The Rialta is loaded with the same kind of creature comforts and conveniences found in motor homes nearly twice its size.
* The Rialta is only 22 ft, which allows it to maneuver much like a large car. The smaller length and flexible turning radius makes it surprisingly easy to park in difficult spots, especially parallel parking. This is a godsend for being more spontaneous with incidental stops, going where most other RV's can't (yes, including those dreaded U-turns), or just parking on the side of the street to boondock for the night.
* Handles very smoothly. Front-wheel drive, four-wheel disc brakes, fully independent strut suspension and a four-speed automatic transmission make it easy to maneuver. The braking action is very responsive for an RV.
* The rear sleeping area includes a vanity with TV shelf, a spacious wardrobe and decked out with plenty of cabinets for storing all kinds of things.
* There is also a large storage area under the mattress that is easily accessible.
* A convenient storage area that's accessible through the rear cap.
* Inside the compartment you'll find a power cord for quick hookups.
* The kitchen has a two-burner recessed propane range top, a Samsung microwave, and a stainless steel sink. The skylight helps keep the kitchen and desk area well lit. Also comes with a custom fitted blackout cover to keep the sun at bay on hot days.
* The FD floorplan features a full-sized Serta mattress. Plenty of room to stretch out and relax, you almost forget you're in an RV.
* Unlike conversion vans, the Rialta comes with a furnace to keep you comfortable on chilly nights.
* Propane powered.
* 19,000 BTU.
* Multiple ducts heat the whole RV quickly & uniformly.
* Vented through exterior wall, so no need for cracking windows.
* Thermostat controlled.
* I have slept comfortably through many nights in the 30's, and even a few down in the 20's thanks to this awesome heater.
* Generac NP-30G
* 3,000 watts
* 120V, 25A
* Air Cooled
* Only 82 hours on the meter
* Rarely ever used. Ran it for about an hour every other month to keep it running well. (this was from previous owner - I never used the generator. You don't need it because of the solar panels))
* Canadian Solar CS6X-295M
* 295 Watts
* Monocrystalline Silicon
* Still under warranty (10 yr workmanship, 25 yr power output guarantee)
* Grape Solar GS-S-195
* 195 Watts
* Monocrystalline Silicon
* w/ tilting mechanism
* Still under warranty (10 yr repair/replacement, 25 yr power output guarantee)
Solar Charge Controller + ProRemote
* Blue Sky Solar Boost 3024iL
* w/ IPN ProRemote for monitoring
* Filters solar voltage into power the batteries can accept.
* Customizeable for various solar setups & batteries.
* MicroSolar 1000W Pure Sine Wave
* For powering 120V AC devices
* w/ remote controller
Deep Cycle AGM Batteries
* 2 x Lifeline GPL-4CT
* 6V, 220Ah (wired in series for total 12V, 220Ah)
* 2 years of warranty remaining
* Non-gaseous and waterproof (can safely store in any location)
* 1 x Sun Xtender PVX-1290T
* 12V, 129Ah
* Emergency backup battery
* MaxxFan Deluxe 7000K
* Programmable thermostat
* Remote controlled
* Automatic electric Lid
* Relocated above bed for better overall circulation
* (This fan makes a huge difference on hot days!)
* Norcold DE0751BB
* 2.7 cu ft
* Freezer compartment
* Very energy efficient using power from solar
* (Original refrigerator was 3-way - used too much propane and was very unreliable)
* Hitch Mounted
* Single Bike
* Fast & easy to mount/dismount with velcro straps
* Rack is locked to hitch to prevent theft
* 10 Leveller Blocks
* 50 ft. Water Hose w/ Adjustable Flow
* Extended Sewer Hose + Cleaning Attachment