Click photo to enlarge
|Dealer stock #:
||North America > United States > Minnesota
|Web site URL:
2003 Breckenridge Park Model.
Must sell due to health issues.
On a premium, spacious site at Twin Oaks Resort on Nokay Lake; 7 mi from Brainard!
A wonderful, small, seasonal only campgrounds. Only 40 campers and NO weekend only camp sites.
This park model offers an affordable, low-maintenance, cottage-style alternative!
More of a trailer home than a camper with its 3 slide outs, sooo many windows you wont believe the light and airy feel, and maintenance free siding; this could be your home away from home.
Included in this price is ...
*Living area with two full size foldout couches, Front section of trailer partitions off to create private second sleeping area if you prefer. All the furniture is in new condition and comes with the camper.
* Master bedroom has a queen size walk around bed, two movable nightstands a closet (slide out 1), pantry style shelving area and a built in 5 drawer dresser. Plenty of storage space.
This unit sleeps 6 comfortable and may sleep up to eight with air mattress.Â
* Bathroom has all full size fixtures with a tub, shower, sink and full flush toilet (no holding tank). There is a skylight over the shower for added light!
* Kitchen has cabinets with up graded oak fronts, a FULL SIZE microwave, stove /vent and refrigerator.
* Dining area with table and 5 chairs. (slide out 2)
* Central stereo with AM/FM, cassette & CD player; TV, cable hook ups
* Central air and furnace. Propane gas for stove and furnace. Water and sewer are hooked up directly to campground system.
We will even throw in the deck (10' X 36') with awning and a fire ring to enjoy!
Also included is a vinyl shed and firewood. and Beautiful views of the lake.Â
Note: Water, sewer and trash disposal are all included in annual site fee.
This is on an end lot with a football field size grassy area. (No chance of campers moving in!) so a lot of room to play with kids or dogs.
Twin Oaks has a boat launch, swimming beach and docks, arcade, fish cleaning station, resort shop with ice cream, basketball hoop, and bathrooms.
The campground is clean and quiet with great people where pets and children are welcome!
Nokay is a 675 acre Lake that is well known for the excellent Walleye, Bass, Northern, Crappie, and Sunfish. This lake has one island and good structure and clarity, with the deepest area about 45'.
Don't miss this opportunity to get a practically brand new camper for a used price.
This unit has been very well cared for and looks like new! The deck and views alone are worth every penny.